This is an old revision of the document!
ChastiKey currently has 4 bot keyholders called Hailey, Blaine, Zoe, and Chase. Hailey and Blaine are considered kinder bots, and Zoe and Chase are meaner bots. This makes a difference when it comes to them deciding when they will unlock you.
When creating a lock, you still decide a lot of the settings for the lock, but there are some where you can let the bot decide.
Keyholder bots adhere to the same rules and limitations that are in place for real keyholders.
A lot of their decisions are based on percentage rolls, and those are determined by real keyholder updates that have been made over the last few years, so for example if 6.75% of all historical updates was adding one or more freeze cards then that’s the chance the bots have at adding a freeze card to your deck. These are also adjusted slightly depending on the bot that’s making the update, and how many times you’ve locked with them before.
Keyholder bots will not react differently based on the emoji/mood you’ve set on the lock.
Below you will find a list of some of the decisions that they make and the chance of them happening. The percentages shown are approximate and rounded and change frequently. They do not include card and time updates.
End of Lock Decision
Reset Lock (if Trusted)
1. The chance decreases fractionally based on the number of times reset so far.
2. There is a set time before they will do a reset based on the initial lock settings (number of red cards started with on a variable lock) and when last reset.
1. The chance increases once it has passed expected time to unlock.
2. The time to unlock is based on the initial lock settings (number of red cards the lock started with if it’s a variable lock) and the bot. Each bot has a number of modifiers applied to the expected time to unlock.
Card Info Hidden/Unhidden
Freeze Lock (if Trusted)
1. A bot keyholder freeze should typically last between 1 and 8 times the draw interval but can last longer.
The bots calculate the original expected unlock timestamp (plus any changes you've made and lock resets), the current expected unlock timestamp (based on the number of reds left), and the actual timestamp to unlock the following ways:
* Original expected unlock timestamp is based on picking the maximum of the two following: - timestamp locked + (draw interval * (maximum red cards + red cards added)) - timestamp locked + average simulation time
* Current expected unlock timestamp is based on timestamp locked + (draw interval * red cards). If the lock has reset at least once then it is based on timestamp locked + (timestamp last reset - timestamp locked) + (draw interval * red cards)
* Actual timestamp to unlock is based on (original expected unlock timestamp + current expected unlock timestamp) / 2
There's a further modification applied to the actual timestamp to unlock based on the bot:
Hailey & Blaine will set the actual timestamp to unlock as actual timestamp to unlock + random(-10% time left, 20% time left)
Zoe & Chase will set the actual timestamp to unlock as actual timestamp to unlock + random(-5% time left, 40% time left)